Friday 4 May 2012

Happy Birthday!

Growing up with 2 older brothers and an older sister all jam packed into a small 85' Toyota Corolla, you could say we had some pretty interesting driving adventures! I being the youngest, was always thoughfully appointed the middle seat. It's the best seat in the car! my brothers guarantee'd. Aside from playing corners and trying not to touch one of my brothers legs due to a severe germaphobia. ( he would lick himself then wipe wherever you touched him) we liked to play a little game called "lost marbles" we would hide a marble somewhere on our body, usually in between our fingers or toes, and the others would have to find it! My germaphobe brother decided to be a clever cookie and shove it up one of his nostrils. Unfortunatly it was a little to obvious so the game didnt last long and instead of a trip to the local supermarket, it ended up being a trip to the hospital!
I want that specail person to know how much I love having them in my life, so many great memories to treasure and many more to be had. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment